Our new pallet program can provide you with the best possible value for consistent quality and performance. At Garcia’s Woodworks, we offer a wide variety of lumber species, dimensions, and grades. We build to your specifications following the industry-standard guidelines set forth by the National Wooden Pallet and Container Association.
Our sales professionals can create and analyze your pallet needs using the leading pallet design software. Our design and use analysis ensure that you’re getting superior performance at the best possible price. Our team knows how pallet design and selection affects materials handling costs, and we understand the fundamentals of a stringer, block pallet design and most importantly, performance. We use this knowledge to save you time and money. In addition to our usual and customary custom new pallet analysis, we can also provide the following services:
• Analysis of pallet Maximum Load Weight (MLW) capacities
• Durability analysis and life-cycle amortization schedules
• Pallet CAD drawings and performance design
• Custom painting, branding, and stenciling
Heat Treated - Export Pallets
Garcia’s Woodworks is an audited and certified provider of heat-treated pallets (HT pallets) for export in accordance with the IPPC’s ISPM 15 requirements. As an industry leader, our team is well educated on ISPM 15 rules and regulations and stays informed on the latest changes in wood packaging export requirements. We can help you ensure that your shipment meets all required international regulations and will keep you up to date on regulation changes that may affect your shipments.
Industry Compliant & Alternative Pallets
We maintain current specifications and the certifications necessary to meet the requirements for industry-compliant pallets.
• GMA Pallets – For the grocery industry, we supply Grocery Manufacturers Association whitewood pallets (GMA pallets).
• Costco Pallets – We can supply pallets to meet the current Costco block pallet specifications; we also manufacture block pallets for leading pallet pooling companies.
• Government Pallets – We have current specifications for most government pallets.
• SPEQ Pallets – Custom designed for specific applications using the Pallet Design System© (PDS) software, these high-quality pallets are great for closed-loop and automated systems because they are inspected by a certified third party to guarantee they’re built to specification and perform properly.
• Alternative Pallets – Contact us for more information on alternatives to traditional wood pallets such as plastic pallets and composite pallets.